Kforce has a client that is seeking a Camstar Developer in Jacksonville, Florida (FL).
The dedicated Research & Development IT team is seeking a Senior-Level Camstar Developer to support a critical project involving an R&D MES system in an FDA-QSR/GxP environment. The environment consists of Camstar 5.1 and they are working with the Hydration and Packaging Modules in Camstar.
The Developer must have skills and experience to work with the Camstar Enterprise Platform framework. The developer must also work with the validation lead and SQE for maintenance of system validation and test script creation. is responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, writing and testing code following the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- This person must learn the current environment and system design by consulting with subject matter experts and by hands-on experience
- Be involved with business partners and SMEs to ensure accurate understanding of requirements and implementation of effective solutions
- Write new code and modify current code ensuring all requirements are satisfied efficiently and free of defects
- Ensure SDLC SOPs are followed
- Be able to work independently
- Collaborate with validation lead and SQE in the creation of test plans for validation and testing purposes
- Periodically communicate progress of work to the IT Project Manager and business partners
- 4-5 years of experience developing Web Forms and Designer code using the Camstar Framework, version 5.x and up. Knowledge and experience with Camstar v5.1 is preferred
- Must be well-seasoned in the Camstar Enterprise Platform (Camstar Manufacturing Execution System) framework and out-of-the-box functions
- Expert at Visual Studio 2010 (VB.Net, ASP.Net), .NET Framework 4.0
Top 3 Skills:
- 5+ years of experience conducting Siemens Camstar development
- 3+ years of experience conducting ASP.NET Development
- 1+ years of experience with Camstar Webforms and Camstar Designer
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: application architect, backend, c, c#, develop, java, perl, programming, senior software developer, senior software engineer